Youth travel communitys
Ski and snow sport communities
Rowing and water sport communities
Class A certifies communitys with 200,001 square feet or more of covered facility and/or 25 or more acres of open facility.
Science-based, internationally-proven. This rating systems brings you the safe practices from the world’s leading communitys in one, approachable and easy-to-implement rating system. As a class A certified member, you will receive:
- A membership into the world’s leading coalition of safe sport community business leaders, policy writers, childhood trauma healthcare professionals, Olympians and professional athletes.
- Insights and best practices shared by the world’s leaders in sport safety and performance.
- Community relations support and partnership building.
- Safety kit, including safety signage custom designed for your sport community design, needs, brand colors and themes.
- Safety publicity, including local press releases for your safety investment.
- Personal consultation with a Lasso Safe director.
- Unlimited access to Lasso Safe resource community.
Lasso Safe certified communitys may benefit from decreased insurance claims and lower fees, as well as being positioned as a best choice among league directors, scouting agencies, coaches and parents.
Youth travel sport communities will find industry-specific systems, such as:
- abuse prevention and management guidelines for out of town, large and diverse groups.
- on-sight overnight policies to protect youth athletes.
- how to gain and maintain the trust of parents and families.
- visitor guides to community resources such as abuse hotlines and reporting communitys.
Multi-sport communities will find industry-specific systems to secure safety with a diverse customer profile of leagues, coaches, athletes and families. Specific policies and protocols to age, gender and sport integration will earn the trust as the choice in safe communitys and win the confidence of customers and families.
The sport industry knows that athletes perform their best when they feel safe and free from the fear of abuse. Lasso Safe certified communitys gain a competitive edge by hosting athletes who feel safe to perform at their best.